JE Moss Elementary Leadership Team Meeting---July 23, 2019
Creating Building Norms
Finalize Vision, Mission, and Values
Develop Culture, Literacy, and Numeracy Goals & Action Plans
The JE Moss Elementary leadership team continued using the collaborative inquiry process to honor successes; to create building norms; to finalize their vision, mission, and values; and to develop their cultural, literacy, and numeracy goals and action plans for the 2019-2020 school year.
Identify hopes, fears, successes, strengths, and goals
as a leader at JE Moss.
Create building norms for the 19-20 school year.
Revisit vision, mission, and values for the 19-20 school year.
Use collaborative inquiry for analyzing multiple sources of data to develop 19-20 action plans.
---Margie will type up minutes for today’s meeting.
---Assigned team leads to complete the action plans and email final to Mr. Febles by Friday, July 26.
---Ms. Williams will create bookmark, etc. for the building norms. Margie will email action plan template to team leaders.
---Planned for in-service next week—norms, vision, mission, values Plan to share action plans at September faculty meeting.
Reflect Upon Learning
Review your Inter-Venn-tion from this morning, what is your goal for 19-20 as a leader of JE Moss Elementary?
- To help create a culture of innovative and resilient peers
- My goal is to promote positive community between teachers, collaborative mentality, and excitement for student growth.
- My goal is to support and empower all teachers, specifically in their literacy practices
- Effectively create the procedures and practices that will improve our school climate and culture
- To ensure effective collaboration and student growth
- As a leader, encourage positive outlook and school ??? (couldn’t read word)
- Support all teachers—academic and behavior needs of all students
- Advocate for the school to my team, parents, students
- Advocate for my team to the school
- Create stronger teacher-student relationships to promote stronger school-wide culture
- Become better with reading data & implementing it
- More time in the classroom meeting the students and feedback to teachers
- Be as supportive as I can to students, teachers, families
- To aid in clear communication with our peers for the benefit of students
- Build capacity in myself and faculty by following the norms and being prepared
Meeting Feedback--How was the Meeting?
Suggestions for Improvement
wonderful flow and collaborative tones throughout the day